Quality Comfort provides full-service repair for only professionally installed mini split systems from the following brands: Mitsubishi, LG, Bryant, Carrier and Daikin.
Common issues with ductless mini splits include:
- Improperly installed refrigerant lines, or refrigerant leaks in the connections between the indoor and outdoor unit(s).
- Loose or broken communication or power wires. Rodent damage to the electrical lines between the outdoor and indoor units
- Electrical interference from other electrical appliances like florescent lighting and the lack of properly shielded communication lines
- Condensation leaks, or indoor units that are not installed level and result in water leaking from an indoor unit.
- Dirty filters in indoor equipment
- Dirty outdoor coils or snow and ice accumulation on the outdoor unit preventing the unit from operating properly.
If you are experiencing any of these issues, or you just want us to perform maintenance on your mini split, give us a call or book online. Our Cincinnati based factory-trained heating technicians will help you resolve any issues you might be experiencing with your mini-split heat pump.