Quality Comfort Home Services is your local heat pump specialist! Our EPA certified team of HVAC experts can take care of your heat pump tune-up and maintenance needs!
Quality Comfort provides heat pump maintenance in Cincinnati. We service all makes and models of central heat pumps throughout southwest Ohio.
Central Heat Pumps Tune-Ups & Maintenance
To ensure that your heat pump system is both reliable and operating at peak efficiency, you’ll need to have it maintained properly.
Regular maintenance reduces repair costs over time and help extend equipment life. In addition, proper cleaning of filters and coils will ensure that you’re getting the highest possible efficiency from your system.
Heat Pump Maintenance Checklist
- Inspect the refrigerant lines and the insulation of the refrigerant lines
- Ensure the outdoor unit is level and draining properly
- Inspect the outdoor unit coil for damage or anything that might obstruct airflow and clean as necessary
- Inspect the indoor coil for dirt or debris and clean as necessary
- Examine the indoor blower motor and blower wheel
- Examine the outdoor unit blower
- Check the condensate lines and or the condensate pump
- Lubricate motors and bearings as necessary
- Check to outdoor safety disconnect
- Test thermostat operation
- Start-up system and test operation in both heating and cooling operation