Quality Comfort COVID-19 Safety Procedures
To all of our Quality Comfort customers,
For the health of our customers and our service experts, we want to assure you that we are taking the utmost precaution to ensure your service experience remains safe and pleasant. During this time we have put some additional safety measures in place.
- All service and installation experts are carrying hand sanitizer and gloves.
- We are washing hands often (and singing our ABCs while doing so) and also utilizing hand sanitizer each and every time we enter a new home or leave the previous home.
- We are keeping a safe distance when speaking to you, not because you have bad breath, but because we want to make sure everyone feels safe and comfortable.
- Our service and installation experts are staying outside of the home as much as possible to complete the service you require.
- We know credit cards and cash can be a huge source of contamination any time of year, so contactless forms of payment are available, including our online portal.
- We will also now offer the option to verbally authorize credit card payments and accept completed work. This will eliminate the need for signatures, making our interaction with you completely contactless.
- We usually shake your hand, but at this time we have transitioned over to elbow bumps – we actually might stick with this because they’re a whole lot more fun. Of course, if you do not feel comfortable with any sort of greeting, just let us know! You won’t hurt our feelings.
- If you are local to our area and in need of a filter change, we offer filter delivery so you can change your own air filter when needed. You can sign up through our website and cancel any time.
Quality Comfort is continuing to operate normally while we monitor the situation. It is our goal to continue to provide you with quality and comfort in the safest way possible at this time.